During your child’s time with us, we will gather and use information relating to you.
Information that we hold in relation to individuals is known as their “personal data”.
Data that we collect may include names, addresses, pupil number, dates of birth, passport information, telephone numbers, medical details, photographs, CCTV, and other personal details.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to personal data and how that data is collected and processed.
We follow the six data protection principles that require that personal data shall be:
- Processed fairly, lawfully and transparently.
- Obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose(s).
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose(s) for which it is processed.
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Not kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose(s).
- Kept secure, i.e. protected by an appropriate degree of security.
Humberstone Academy has an appointed Data Protection Officer.
The Data Protection Officer is responsible for overseeing data protection within the school so if you have any questions in this regard, please contact the person below:
Judicium Consulting Ltd
72 Cannon Street, London EC4N 6AE
0203 326 9174